Disasters such as the rages of fire, storms of all kinds, job losses, illness, power outages and the list goes on and on – all seem to come with little warning and even less time to prepare. As we watch the news on TV and listen to the radio it’s probably a good idea that we begin to think about our place in our country events and how that might affect our lives.
That means we have to prepare so we are ready and confident with the 1 Month Emergency Food Storage Supply for 1 Person.
So we can ask ourselves – Are you ready to cope with the ravages of fire, floods or storms? Are you prepared if you lost your job, financial meltdowns or power outages? Disasters come without warning and in many different ways. What can I do for myself to feel independent and self reliant?
An excellent place to start is with our delicious and mouth watering meals in our 1 Month Emergency Food Storage Supply for 1 Person.
The meals are lightweight, delicious and nutritious; just add water, stir and enjoy! The meals are packaged in extra strength Mylar foil pouches ensuring long term freshness; this makes them just right for backpacking, hiking, hunting, fishing and boating – even for emergencies. They are perfect in your 72 hour emergency kit or for everyday use.
Key features of the 1 Month Emergency Food Storage Supply for 1 Person:
There are 12 total servings of entrees, sides and drinks for breakfast, lunch and is dinner-ready to eat in minutes in the 1 Month Emergency Food Storage Supply for 1 Person.
– Brown Sugar & Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (12 servings)
– Granola Strawberry Crunch (4 servings)
– Apple Cinnamon Cereal (12 servings)
– Chicken Noodle Soup (4 servings)
– Potatoes & Chicken Flavored Pot Pie (4 servings)
– Creamy Pasta & Veg Rotini (4 servings)
– BBQ Beans with Natural Bacon Flavor (8 servings)
– Tomato Basil Soup (4 servings)
– Savory Stroganoff (4 servings)
– Southwest Rice & Beans (8 servings)
– Rice Pilaf (8 servings)
– Whey Milk (28 servings)
– Orange Delight (12 servings)