The Cathery S1200 15W 130LM LED Light Solar Panel Battery can be fully charged by the photo voltaic panel under adequate sunlight conditions. Furthermore, the photo voltaic panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight.
And, then, the wire is fed into a room, and the plug is plugged in the port for charging. Furthermore, A 5 – 8v charger may be used for charging as well. Also, the charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.
Features of the Cathery S1200 15W 130LM LED Light Solar Panel Battery:
- The solar light relies on solar energy, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly.
- The system is mostly composed of solar panel, light source and battery.
- In daytime, when there is sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery.
- Ideal home lighting, camping, cooking, working, reading, emergency and blackouts.
- Power source: Solar panel, home electricity charging.
- Capacity of lithium battery: 850ma/3.7V; continuously effective lighting of fully charged bulb: 5h
- Maximum brightness of bulb: 130LM (equivalent to a 15W incandescent lamp).