So, you are thinking about grilling chicken, or getting the soup going while you’re cooking up burgers? And, you wonder how you can do it all at the same time. First of all, look no further because the Coleman Camp Instastart Wind Block Propane Grill Stove has both a grill and stove! In addition, it has an Instastart push button ignition to get things going. The stove surface fits a 10″ pan, and the 130 sq. in. grill area offers plenty of room.
Both the stove and grill do share equally 22,000 BTUs of fully adjustable cooking power. Also, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. Furthermore, the WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and on calm days, they fold down for use as side tables. Finally, when the meal is over, the grates and grease management tray is remove for easy and quick cleanup.
Great features of the Coleman Camp Instastart Wind Block Propane Grill Stove are:
- the grill and stove can be used at the same time
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
- Instastart ignition for push button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat allows for more efficient cooking with less fuel