The Kershaw 1670S30V Blur S30V SpeedSafe Assisted Opening Knife has a exceptionally durable S30V stainless steel blade, withstands corrosion and wear and revels in long-term edge retention. Also, it is a stylish and handsome everyday carry.
And, the slightly recurved blade enables remarkable slicing and piercing abilities. In addition, the black anodized aircraft aluminum handle is machined for Trac-Tec grip-tape. This provides safe gripping power in a whole host of conditions.
The anodizing process gives the handle its superior strength and toughness. And, as well, exceptional resistance to scratches and fading. SpeedSafe assisted opening provides smooth, fast, one hand capabilities.
With the blade’s thumbstud, and a secure liner lock ensures the blade will safely stay open during use. A reversible pocket clip allows for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle allows attachment to a lanyard.
Features of the Kershaw 1670S30V Blur S30V SpeedSafe Assisted Opening Knife:
- First of all, it is made with exceptional materials
- And it is built to last a lifetime
- Premium S30V powdered steel blade, takes and holds an extremely fine edge
- Ideal for a wide variety of tasks. Includes cleaning game, cutting rope, slicing fruits and vegetables, cutting zip ties and more
- Stonewashed blade
- This provides the S30V Blur with its discreet, rugged appearance for a stealthy EDC
- The handle provides secure gripping power in almost any environment.
- Perfect for hunters, backpackers, fisherman, hobbyists, wilderness guides, farmers, homesteaders, or first responders