Get the Zing of pure steel, now with SpeedSafe. With its unique design and pocket-perfect size, the Kershaw Zing 1730SS SpeedSafe Stainless Steel Knife is one of our most popular knives. So, now we’re taking it to a new level with the Zing in Stainless Steel (#1730SS).
In addition, it’s larger, yet slimmer and offers the security of a frame lock. And, it is designed by RJ Martin. Therefore, since the company’s founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality.
So, this has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide technology with an edge.
Great features of the Kershaw Zing 1730SS SpeedSafe Stainless Steel Knife:
- Speed safe and flipper opening systems
- Frame lock locking system
- Bead-blasted finish-Handle: 410
- Bead-blasted finish-Blade Length: 3″ (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9″ (9.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9″ (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.5 g)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 410, Bead-blasted finish
- Tip up or tip down pocket clip