This most favored, highly visible Piscifun Braided Fly Line 20 Thru 30 Pound Backing keeps 100% of its strength as it is in the water, so you can rely on it to perform more effective casts, and then landing your most your prized catch. Also, with a small diameter backing loads to capacity for long running fish.
Furthermore, the fly line backing is one of the toughest, smoothest and most popular line backing in the business. This highly visible backing has a small diameter. This lets you to load your reel to capacity just in case you engage in a warp speed catch. This high-quality backing stretches very little and provides for better casts.
There is no longer any reason to pay more than you should for high quality fishing tackle. Piscifun offers everything serious anglers need in a fishing tackle at fraction of the price of other brands.
Features of the Piscifun Braided Fly Line 20 Thru 30 Pound Backing:
- A good compromise between thinness and the ability to make blind splice loops.
- And, it is exceptionally abrasion-resistant. It essentially has no stretch.
- Very low coefficient of friction won’t damage your fly rod guides.
- Especially relevant is that it maintains 100% of its strength while in the water.
- It is more easy to knot than other brands that are very thin but have too tight a weave for a blind splice loop.
- Colors: orange, white and fluorescent yellow
Great fly line for the price. I’m starting to learn how to fly fish and this is a great line to have. I caught a peacock bass on my cheap reel and he actually took my line down till I got the the backer. Needless to say I’m glad I had this line on. It held up great and I don’t doubt it’s strength. The only thing that I didn’t like is that all they had was red at the moment but it doesn’t matter lol. It does it’s job. Both the fish there took me down to the backer and it held up well.