The Stansport Scout A-Frame Backpackers 3 Season Tent is a spacious two person tent that sets up quickly. Made of tough polyurethane coated nylon, it has no-see-um mesh door screens for ventilation and visibility; this proven tent sheds rain and wind, is lightweight, compact, and measures 6’6″ l x 4’6″ w x 3′ h.
As we have seen and experienced, all tent designs are a balance of pros and cons. A great advantage of the A-Frame Tent is its strength! Well executed, it provides great strength for weight!
So, with this A-Frame tent, we ask, What says camping more than the first-rate A-frame pup tent? Here it is. The Scout backpack tent, from outdoor outfitter Stansport. It has the nostalgic appeal of this classic tent design, updated with a number of modern features.
The Stansport “Scout” Backpack Tent is the ideal tent for your next journey into nature. The simple A-Frame design sets up quickly leaving you with more time for camping, hiking, hunting or tracking. This tent is spacious enough to fit you and your travel buddy comfortably.
Its forest green color will let you blend in with the surrounding habitat and wildlife, making sure you don’t disrupt nature. And, you will have great ventilation, lots of visibility and keep both bugs and rain at bay with no-see-um mesh door screens. It has a 8000mm polyurethane coated nylon upper with rugged polyethylene floor keeps you dry from underneath.
Features of the Stansport Scout A-Frame Backpackers 3 Season Tent :
- This is a three season tent
- Accommodates two people
- Sets up quickly with two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles
- No-see-um mesh door screens
- And an 8,000 millimeter rated, polyurethane coated nylon upper, and rugged polyethylene floor
- Proven A-frame design sheds rain and wind
- Lightweight and compact
- Measures 6’6” x 4’6” x 3’ (L x W x H) with 29 square feet of floor space
- Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Includes: 2 steel poles, ropes, stakes and carry bag
- Meets CPAI-84 flame retardant specifications